Tuesday, October 30, 2007

My History 101

My History 101

HISTORY:

01. Raised in: The "country," north of Asher
02. Planned baby : I've always assumed so... why-- what have you heard?
03. Birth date: July 6
04. Any siblings: a younger brother
05. Oldest or Youngest: oldest
06. Hair color: boring old brown
07. Hair length: keep it pretty short
08. First school: Asher
09. Eye color: blue
10. Shoe size: 12
11. Mood: Not bad... about ready for some lunch though
12. Height: 6'1"
13. Lefty or Righty: righty

LOVE LIFE:

01. Do you remember your first real relationship? Yes... not that old and there haven't been very many!
02. Have you ever been heartbroken? No... not really.
03. Have you ever fallen for a friend? not really
04. Are you afraid of commitment? no... if I ever find it, I'll be a-ok with that.
05. Do you believe in love at first sight? haven't experienced it... can't say
06. Are you afraid of growing old alone? Yeah, a little bit.

THIS OR THAT:

01. Love or money: Love
02. Driver or passenger? Driver... although I do like to sleep on long car rides.
03. One night stands or relationships: relationships
04. Television or internet: oh... tv's definitely more entertaining IMO.
05. Pepsi or coke: coke, but pepsi's okay too.
06. Wild night out or romantic night in: romantic night in
07 Chocolate or vanilla: vanilla... don't really like chocolate (the HORROR!)
08. Phone or in person: in person
09. Aim or myspace: myspace... who uses AIM anymore??
10. Family or friends: both

CURRENTS and FAVORITES:
01. How do you dress? Usually pretty casual.
02. What do you want to be when you grow up? Don't remember anything specific.
03. What are you listening to? The whirling of the computer that's about to die.
04. Favorite season? I'm thinking Fall.
05. Favorite colors? blue

HAVE YOU EVER:

01. Have you ever completely reformatted a myspace survey before answering it because it was missing questions or was otherwise inconsistent? Why, yes... I have!
02. Have you ever skinny dipped? no
03. Have you ever done something you regret? I'm quite sure.
04. Have you ever been on a house boat? no
05. Have you ever finished a novel in a day? no
06. Went longer than 24 hours without eating or drinking? no
07. Have you ever been streaking? I HAVE NOT
08. Have you ever drove over the speed limit 25+ mph? I have when I've passed someone... my new truck has got some power!
09. Have you ever fallen in public? yes... the most memorable being right in the middle of Main ST outside Subway during bad ice. My drink went one way, my sandwich in the other, and I thought I was going to get ran over.
10. Have you ever fallen asleep in class? yes

ARE YOU:

01. Are you missing someone right now? Yes
02. Are you European? I'm thinking yes.
03. Are you Spanish? no
04. Are you Italian?: no
05. Are you French? no
06. Are you Russian?: no
07. Are you Indian?: 1/512 degree Choctaw!
08. Are you anything else? Don't think so.
09. Are you a silly person? Often
10. Are your parents still married? I'm not sure how to answer that and if I start to over think it I may start crying, so skip it!

DO YOU:

01. Do you have low self esteem? No... maybe less confidence than I would like though.
02. Do you live life to the fullest? Not really
03. Do you feel comfortable with the way you look? I'm more self-conscious than I probably should be.

No comments: