Tuesday, June 24, 2008

MSN's on top of things!


MSN
Originally uploaded by brad_holt
Okay, so I am browsing MSN Tuesday morning and this red banner pops up that says "BREAKING NEWS: George Carlin had died at 71." And, I'm like... didn't that happen Sunday? All right... maybe it wasn't funny enough to merit a whole graphic, but I got a kick out of it.

Oh, and by the way, "The Happening" is a horrible movie. I mean, like one of those that you'll laugh through it because you just can't believe that it's really that bad. But it is. It really is.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dang! I'm really looking forward to watching The Happening! And this is Felicia I can't remember my password...so, I'm officially "anonymous".

Anonymous said...

The silver liner is something that you might not exactly recognize now, but as you commence to put into action the information you've figured out throughout this article, you will see that it might be a lot better. Eventually, you'll understand that you could overcome despression symptoms for good, should you absolutely need to be free of it.Deal with Your Rheumatoid arthritis With Helpful Information To Ease The Discomfort [url=http://www.xxxw12woo.info]mou7j7kai[/url]