Friday, August 29, 2008

I've joined a bowling league.


bowling_logo
Originally uploaded by brad_holt
Now I've went and joined a bowling league. I don't know exactly why, I guess I thought I needed to get out more. It's comprised mostly of fellow co-workers. Apparently they needed me because I am a horrible bowler. Something about handicaps, I don't really know. What they neglected to tell me was that it costs $12.00 a week. And there's a sponsor fee. And you need shoes. Oh, and a ball too. And it goes on for 26 weeks. Talk about fine print. So, the way I figure it, I will be "investing" about $700 and half a year in this little adventure. At least I got to pick the team name! We bowl every Monday night, so come support us. Actually, no wait... let me improve first... then you come support us! All the way, baby!

1 comment:

Felicia said...

Yay! I'm proud of you! That sounds like fun! And can't you just use the bowling alley's shoes and balls???