Friday, April 1, 2011

Blog "Winter" Catch Up

Have I mentioned lately what a bad blogger I am? Oh yeah, in my last ''catch up" post. Well, my friends, here's another one. It's okay though, because not much has happened anyhow. -)

December

Christmas
This year we had Christmas at mom's house with the Pitts side of the family. We had a great group and a great meal!

January
New Years
Steve and Sally hosted New Years this year. We had some great snacks and fun and I think I crashed about 10:30. haha. But I got up again to watch the ball drop!




Fort Worth
I went with a friend to Fort Worth for a quick little get away. Fort Worth is beautiful and has a lovely downtown. We went to the Fortworth Botanical Gardens. The Japanese Gardens were beautiful!

For more, see Flickr Set

March
Master Bathroom Remodel
I finally finished remodeling my master bathroom and I loooove it!

For more, see Facebook Album

So, that's pretty much it. Oh, it snowed like a crazy lot, but that's just becoming the norm, now isn't it? :P

1 comment:

Felicia said...

Somehow I missed your bathroom remodel pics on facebook....going there right now!