Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Family History Book Preview


FamilyTreeBook_Page_02
Originally uploaded by
brad_holt

Merry Christmas everyone! It's almost here. My "Christmas project" this year is a Family History book which I will be giving out printed copies and CDs of this year. If you're interested in previewing it, I have posted the pages on Flickr. I still have some time to correct errors, so if anyone sees something, let me know!

Since the book has some private data and such, I'm not making it available to the public, so you will need an invitation to view it. Just let me know and I'll send you one. Or click "sign up" on the Flickr page to get your account started. I'll move you over to "family" level as soon as I notice the new account and you'll be able to view the book and other photos marked private.

No comments: