Thursday, December 13, 2007

New Family Pictures

I've uploaded over 30 new family pictures, mostly from the 1960s, including this one of Dixie, Ted, Bob and Bruce A.

If you recognize any pictures posted, please help me out by making a comment. Things that would be helpful are if the ID is incorrect, where and when the picture was taken and/or a short story of what you remember about the event in the picture. I'll use that information to better label the pictures and add any stories to my family tree!

You'll need to be a member of Flickr before you can post comments. To be a member, just accept the invitation I sent you. If I haven't sent you an invitation yet, just email me or you can join right from Flickr (click "sign up" or "sign in" if you already have a Yahoo! ID). Those links are right under the picture and space for leaving a comment.

No comments: