Monday, July 28, 2008

36 little secrets... nothing you’re going to blackmail me with.

36 little secrets... nothing you’re going to blackmail me with.

Current mood:sleepy

36 little secrets:..:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Be honest no matter what!

[ ONE] Where was your default pic taken ?

On the steps of Asher FBC Fellowship hall at Christmas. I have used the same one forever and just keep changing the background to match my page. Because I'm a litle odd that way.

[TWO] Whats ..:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />ur middle name?

Alan. The shorthand "your" is so high school, btw.

[ THREE] Your relationship status?

Indefinitely single

[ FOUR] Have you ever lost a close friend?

Yes

[ FIVE] What is your current mood?

A little sleepy but otherwise satisfactory

[SIX]What is one of your sisters names?

I do not have any sisters, but I have a brother, Steve.

[SEVEN] Whats your favorite color(s)?

Blue and yellow. I kind of like the new AT&T phone books.

[EiGHT] if you could go back in time and change something would you?

One in particular... but I'm not going to tell you.

[NINE] Have a crazy side?

I tend to go a little off whenever authority figures are absent. Both at school and now at work.

[TEN] Ever had a near death experience?

Not that I know about.

[ELEVEN] Last kiss that made you think, "God I love him/her

Honesty, can't say I've ever thought that exactly.

[TWELVE] Angry at anyone?

Nobody's on my list right now.

[THIRTEEN] What's stopping you from going for the person you like?

I'm an idiot.

[FOURTEEN] When is the last time you cried?

Don't remember exactly when... a couple of weeks ago. Tried to watch dad's memorial video again. Nope... still can't get through it.

[FIFTEEN] Who would you do anything for?

I'm going to have to limit that to just family if we're going to throw "anything' in there so haphazardly.

[SIXTEEN] Are you happy with your life?

In most areas... but a couple not so much.

[SEVENTEEN]Do you wish someone died?

Wow. Heavy question. But no.

[EIGHTEEN] Is there someone that you will never stop loving?

Yes

[NINETEEN] What Kind Of Phone Do You Have?

I have an overly priced, overly hyped iPhone and I like it. So there.

[TWENTY]Who do you trust most?

My mom.

[TWENTY ONE] Ever been in a fist fight?

No... can you imagine me.... in a fist fight? Seriously?

[TWENTY- THREE ] Do you speak any other languages?

No, I've taken a little Spanish, but forgot most of it. I wish I did though.

[TWENTY- FOUR] Can you talk to people about anything?

I'm going to say no on that one-- not anything.

[TWENTY- FIVE] Describe your life in one word

Consistent.

[TWENTY-SIX]Have you ever kissed in the rain?

Can't say that I have.

[TWENTY-SEVEN] what are you thinking of right now?

The answer to "what am I thinking of right now?" Whoa... that's one of those weird never-ending loop of a black hole questions, isn't it. Better move on.

[TWENTY- EIGHT ] What should you be doing right now?

Laundry, cleaning house, planning my DC trip, getting ready for bed... basically anything but this.

[TWENTY-NINE] Who are you thinking of right now?

Nobody in particular. I'm trying to answer this survey, for goodness sakes.

[THIRTY] What are you listening to?

Just the roar of the AC

[THIRTY- ONE] Who was the last person you told I love you to?

Mom

[THIRTY- TWO] Who was the last person who yelled at you?

I guess the closest thing would be a customer at the store last week. She wasn't really yelling, but she wasn't pleased either.

[THIRTY- THREE ] Do you act differently around the person you like?

I don't "like" anyone in particular right now, but I'm quite sure I would.

[THIRTY- FOUR] What is your natural hair color?

Brown. I've always wanted to have black hair, though. So, while there is no artificial color, if there was... that's what it would be.

[THIRTY- FIVE] Who was the last person to make you smile?

I was walking down Hwy 1 after work today (I get board of exercising the route way everytime, so today was walk down the highway day) and these two girls in this truck starting honking at me and waving. I waved back, to be polite of course, and when they got by and was pretty sure they didn't know me and just wanted to see if they could make me wave and crazy strangers driving down the road. I found it funny.... so I smiled.

[THIRTY SIX] have you ever screwed up a friendship and want a way to fix it?

No, most of my friendships are pretty much screwed-up free at the moment.

No comments: