Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Killing time...

Killing time...

*What holiday is closest to your birthday?
Independence Day (almost a 4th of July baby, my mom always said)....



*Why did you go to the doctor for the last time you went?
Hives all over my entire body including my face, which rivaled Hitch, from the movie.....



*How old will you be in 5 years?
33. That's getting kind of old!


*Where was the last place you went?
The bathroom? Oh my… hmm. ....Gulf Shores.., ..AL.... would probably be more of an appropriate answer.


*Is there a mirror in your room?
Why yes there is. What you're going to do with that info, I have no idea.


*Do you have a twin?
No, I do not.


*When was the last time you were sick?
I had a pretty bad cold last month.


*What was the last movie you watched?
The Happening. That was funny--- although I don't think it was supposed to be.

....


*Are you afraid of shots?....

I can't say I'm a big fan.


*What color are the walls of the room you are in?
Pretty darn white.


*How many letters are in your middle name?
4.


*How many times have you donated blood?
Just the once in high school. Combining my "not a big fan" of needles with squeezing blood from my body unfortunately equaled never again for me.


*Are you wearing anything blue?
There's some blue in my boxers.....

*Have you ever dyed your hair an unnatural color?
No


*Who was the last person to make you think?
Whoever wrote this question. I had to think about who was the last person who made me think.

....


*Who was your last text from?
I really have no idea.


*What is your current mood?
Pretty good.


*Whats your dads name?
Bruce Alan

....


*What color is your underwear?
Kind of a red white and blue stripy thing.


*Angry at anyone?
Not so much.

....


*What do you want most in life?
I'm just not willing to put in the effort to answer that. Sorry.


*What should you be doing right now?
Finishing up laundry.


*Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
Sure.


Ever kissed someone over 40?
just my family members


*Who is someone you wish you could work things out with?
Nobody I can think of


*How did you and your number 4 become friends?
She was my ad rep for KKFC then KYKC. Her grandpa also works at our Mini-Storage.

*Regular Cheeto's or hot?
Regular, if either.


*If someone doesn't like you, its usually because..
They're just jealous. They're hatin'


*Do you like being around a large group of friends, or two best friends?
Usually smaller groups. I like my alone time too.


*Do you think you'll be married in 10 years?
One would think… but nothing on the horizon right now.


*Are you afraid of the dark?
Not really—used to be though.


*Ever talked to someone that was drunk?
Yeah, just last week. Was not fun.

....

.. ..

*Are you taller than your mom?
Yes


*Are you an emotional person?
Not really

....

.. ..

*Has anyone ever spread a rumor about you?
At least one I know of....

.. ..


*Have you ever punched a hole in the wall?
Can't say I have.


*Do you think you are a good person?
Pretty much, I think


*You're sitting at home bored, who do you text?
I don't text.


*What woke you up this morning?
Stupid alarm clock. Every day!


....

*Is tomorrow going to be a good night?
Well, if I could tell you that—I would be in a totally different profession.


*Do you wear clothes from Hollister?
What's Hollister? Or, no.


*When was the last time you cried really hard?
in September


*You're stranded alongside the road, who do you call first?
That would depend on where I am stranded.


*Why didn't you answer the phone the last time it rang?
I don't recognize the number. It was like +47 478 78789 77. I was like, what the crap is that?


*Have you ever been in handcuffs?
Play ones when I was a youngster.


*Who is the next person you want to see?
Ed McMahon… standing on my porch with a big check. Wait… he doesn't do that anymore, does he?....

No comments: