Friday, September 26, 2008

The Bahamas!

I just found out I get to go to the Bahamas next year! I'm very excited. It will be the first time I have left the country. Plus... it's the Bahamas! A few fun facts I have already gathered. They accept US money and there's no exchange rate (which is good right now) but they drive on the other side of the road! And, get this, they have left-side vehicles like the US. But drive on the other side of the road. Crazy! It's like everyone's a postman over there! We'll be staying at a new resort called "Atlantis." The picture was taken by another Flickr member, so if you click it you will see more photos of Atlantis, but I didn't take them.

2 comments:

Felicia said...

jealousy doesn't even begin to describe the way I'm feeling.....

Brad said...

Yeah, really… I’m kind of jealous of my future self!