Tuesday, October 14, 2008

As if you care Lasik update

If anyone is considering Lasik and wanting to know how things are going with mine at 30 days, here you are: All things are great! I forget I had it, which I'd say is a good thing. I was a little concerned the first week. My far-away vision was good but I was having problems focusing on text a few feet away. It didn't really kick in that that had improved until today. I was at work at the front desk and a customer had a sample board about eight feet away. It had color swatches on it and under them, the color name in about 12 pt. text. I was reading them from the front desk and he said... "no way can you read that." And, I was like... oh, wow... I can! Which I don't think I could have done with contacts. So, yes, all praise to the lasik surgery. I go for my check-up in a few days. Barring any bad news there, I'd say go for it. (If you'd like to know how the actual surgery went, just click the Lasik label tag underneath this post.)

I am still unsure of when I will stop reaching for my glasses in the morning, though.

3 comments:

Felicia said...

I told you it was awesome! And that's funny about reaching for your glasses!

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous! I hate my contacts, so I wear one day contacts, one day glasses and nothing on the weekend. LOL Doesn't make it any better, I guess!

Felicia said...

I tagged you! Check out my latest blog for details!