Thursday, February 5, 2009

Back to the District of Columbia


In a last minute decision (as in Monday) I decided to go to the Mohawk ColorCenter convention in Washington DC, in a series of post I shall call... Back to the District of Columbia! That's a little throw-back to Back to the Future in case you missed it. Now, I know what you're thinking, what's a Mohawk ColorCenter Convention? Well, it's a flooring convention. Now, I know what you're thinking, flooring stores have conventions? Yeah, if your an all-special Mohawk ColorCenter store! It's pretty big too. We get to see and purchase the new products and displays for 2009 and there are seminars and such. There's a couple of events too, like one night we're going to eat dinner at the Smithsonian Air & Space Museum and we get the place all to ourselves for three hours. Plus, I'm sure to sneak away and see some of the stuff missed on the October trip. In Oklahoma City now about to board, so until the next post...

2 comments:

Felicia said...

I had been wondering when you were going to post again! Have fun at the convention! Yay for vacation!

Ray said...

Hello Brad,

My husband and I are coming out to live in your wonderful town. Can you tell me about the weather out there? Like is it hot or cold...do you get snow in the winter...why do you like living in a small town? My husband's sister is giving us her property to live in. I work as a Medical Assistant. My husband is a retired Pastor, Baptist..What is the work force like? So many questions...
You may call me Chris.