Sunday, December 14, 2008

Cattlemen's


Cattlemens_12Dec2008_ 002
Originally uploaded by
brad_holt
On Friday night, Bradley and Mary invited us all up to Cattlemen's in Oklahoma City's historic stockyard city (just had to add that). I think this was the first time I had been there, although there's a chance I went on a FFA trip once. I told Steve the restaurant reminded me of JD's in Ada... "We haven't remodeled in 50 years and we're proud of it!" We had a nice meal (the steak was very good) and then went back to Norman to look at their new house, which was very nice.

There are pictures over at Flickr. Go and get 'em.
http://flickr.com/photos/brad_holt/sets/72157611251636558/

1 comment:

Felicia said...

mmmmmmm....I love Cattlemans! Which reminds me, that's just one other place I HAVE to eat at when we're in OK over Christmas!