Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas and a Movie

Yesterday, we all went up to Norman to have a good Christmas lunch with a few of the Pitts side of the family. This is the first time we have done this and will be my only Christmas dinner this year as we have canceled our big Holt Family gathering this year due to my grandma being in the hospital. For Christmas Eve though, the immediate family is going to have a brisket lunch and open presents-- nontraditional for us this year.

Yesterday, we also went to see "The Day the Earth Stood Still." We didn't listen to the reviews when we went to see "The Happening" and was punished for ignoring them. We were punished again. I did like the last line though... "It's leaving." "No, he's leaving." How sweet. I almost shed a tear as I was running for the theater doors.

No comments: