Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The Letter Game

Okay, here's a fun game you should play...
If you want to play, leave a comment on this post letting me know, and I'll assign you a letter. You post ten things you love that begin with your assigned letter. When people comment on your list, you give them a letter, and the chain continues on and on. My friend Felicia assigned me the letter C, so here I go.

  1. Computers! Yes, sometimes they can be absolute evil and the most frustrating part of the day, but think of life without them. No Flickr! No Wikipedia! No Solitaire sans actual cards!
  2. Carrots! I so love them, however you wish to fix them for me.
  3. Cell phone! I wouldn't have included this on my list before the iPhone, but now I couldn't live without it (figuratively speaking).
  4. Christmas! Although not a good time last year, Christmas is one of my favorite times of the year.
  5. Conspiracy theories! They're just fun.
  6. Consistency! How I love things being consistent.
  7. Courtesy! We should all be nice to each other.
  8. Credit cards! Such an easy way to pay for things, and I get cash back!
  9. Creativity! It makes all things more interesting.
  10. Cars! Because you can only walk so far.
In an update to my Crazy Corner post, I used my cell phone while going through the intersection the other day! I was like... oh my gosh, I can't do this! I couldn't get in a word in edgewise though to ask them to hold on a minute. Such a hypocrite!

3 comments:

Felicia said...

credit cards are evil! I hope you're paying it off every month! It so, then that's OK! I love the new blog background!

Brad said...

But of course! I honestly don't know how people don't. I mean, if you can't pay it off one month, it's not like it's going to get any better the next month.

Yeah, I finally figured out how to use a template other than the Blogger ones. Took me long enough.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I love the new background, too. Looks great! C was an easy one ;-) But I like the answers you came up with. You hear a letter and then think about it and somehow other people come up with totally different answers. Funny! How come you didn't mention Crazy Corner?