Sunday, March 29, 2009

They're redoing Crazy Corner! They're redoing Crazy Corner!


So, I read in the AEN today that they're finally redoing Crazy Corner! I'm sure my little rant had... absolutely nothing to do with it. But, no matter, they're redoing Crazy Corner! Now, I heard that they were doing this back in 2007, along with adding a much needed turn lane on Arlington. The work was supposed to start in January... of 2008. Yeah, that never happened. But, there's actual plans drawn out so this is a good sign. Of course, since Arlington is also a state highway, the state has to approve them, which can take up to a year according to the paper. So, who knows when it will actually happen, but it's a move in the right direction.

4 comments:

Nora said...

I have to check this corner out some time...

Felicia said...

Cool! Except once they do I will probably be confused. I've got Crazy Corner down pat!

Felicia said...

down pact??

Brad said...

I think you were right with "down pat." As do I, but there are many who don't seem to, thus the frustration. But, you're right, a new intersection might be even more confusing, as least until everyone gets adjusted to it. Can you imagine what a mess redoing that thing is going to be?